Hello everyone! First epsiodes of new podcasts are always a little awkward and this is no exception. Welcome to my awkward self! In this episode, I give a quick intro to myself and what I want to do with this podcast and then move into book talk.
Books mentioned on the show (all links go to GoodReads):
- Eve 2.0 by Winter Lawrence
- Shantallow by Cara Martin
- Queen by Aimee Carter
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Top Ten Books On My TBR That I’m Avoiding
- Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier
- Beauty Sleep: A Retelling of Sleeping Beauty by Cameron Dokey
- Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
- Tiger Lily by Jody Lynn Anderson
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- The Golem’s Eye by Jonathan Stroud
- Perdido Street Station by China Mieville
- Arrow’s Flight by Mercedes Lackey
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
- Legend by Marie Lu
If you want to participate in the show, you can leave comments here or send emails to email@example.com. I’d love to hear anything you’d like to add, whether to contribute to the top ten topic, give your current reads, or offer book recommendations.
The feed is up and running and you can listen to it on the player above. I am hoping that everything will be clear to iTunes and Spotify by the time episode 2 comes out. After this, episodes should come out every weekend. 🙂
One thought on “Life With No Plot – Episode 1”
Reblogged this on Life With No Plot and commented:
Hey guys! I’m really nervous and it’s really awkward, but I got the first episode of my podcast up! Still working out a few bugs, but here it is! It’s out into the world!